For The Win (2nd forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Top 10 Tekken 6 Chars. UPDATE "ABLE"

3 posters

Go down

Your Top 10 Tekken 6 Chars. UPDATE "ABLE" Empty Your Top 10 Tekken 6 Chars. UPDATE "ABLE"

Post  HYPER!? Islaw(FTW) Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 pm

walang word n update-able eh haha xD
1. Eddy
2. Law
3. Miguel
4. Feng
5. Armor King
6. Roger Jr.
7. Bryan
8. Kazuya
9. Yoshimitsu
10. Alisa
HYPER!? Islaw(FTW)
HYPER!? Islaw(FTW)
Admin

https://forthewin.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Tekken 6 Chars. UPDATE "ABLE" Empty Re: Your Top 10 Tekken 6 Chars. UPDATE "ABLE"

Post  sadakoEliza [UM] Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 pm

lars
zafina
alisa
armor king
jack-6
lili
king
julia
bears
mokujin
sadakoEliza [UM]
sadakoEliza [UM]

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 Tekken 6 Chars. UPDATE "ABLE" Empty Re: Your Top 10 Tekken 6 Chars. UPDATE "ABLE"

Post  ShadowBlader (PMS) Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Hmm, let's see...

1st - Steve Fox (though I don't use him sa arcades, the character that I wish I could use but in reality I couldn't...especially at the arcades)

2nd - Paul Phoenix (him either XD I just know that his damage reduction is insanely ridiculous in one sitting =P)

3rd - Lili Rochefort (if you've played against Mr.Hermie Araneta then you know what I mean XD)

4th - Ganryu (greatly underestimated...ang umangal, kita tayo sa arcade, paninindigan ko si Ganryu ;P)

5th - Lars Alexandersson (just watching him already makes you dizzy...for the ladies just watching him makes you go gaga =P)

6th - Asuka Kazama (versatile and works with virtually any gameplay style)

7th - Bryan Fury (good Bryan players know how to 'taunt' the hell out of their opponent =P)

8th - Marshall Law (he's quick, flexible, and noisy...and to be punched in the crotch by Paul Phoenix is frickin' epic XD)

9th - Nina Williams (when used properly, can be absolutely deadly and unpredictable)

10th - Bob (...I just hate him, so many NCs T.T)
ShadowBlader (PMS)
ShadowBlader (PMS)

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPER!? Islaw(FTW) Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 am

nainggit aq ky shadowblader dhil inisa isa nya p ung rason xD

1. Eddy = im using this character in a decade now and i play smarter w/ this char xD
2. Law = they said it is more imba to my eddy and turn him into main char 4 mii. and my law is a wall spammer
3. Miguel = DeusXmachina(FTW) said its my weakest in my Big 5. but i managed to beat Jake's Baek with him even though he is the strongest in the FTW team and the only one to won a match in FTW vs FilCos team battle xD
4. Armor King = i was inspired by SadakoKitty in FTW vs Filcos team battle. he use this char and beat 5 of us xD then i tried hids and got amazed specially on that giant swing :D
5. Bryan = Kenji tought me more knowledge w/ ds char and so kewl even im using taunts to piss off DeusXMachina xD
6. Feng = i just got the fun of spamming the punisher but there are lot of useful moves w ds char :D
7. Roger Jr. = i knew he has giant swing xD
8. Christie = reserve 4 Eddy when dead :D
9. Kazuya = dorya is fun and so fast
10. Bob = SOOOOO powerful, one of my juggles takes more than half of the damage
HYPER!? Islaw(FTW)
HYPER!? Islaw(FTW)
Admin

https://forthewin.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down